- Protect and guarantee the right to pursue the time-honored traditions of fishing, trapping, hunting, and other outdoor activities, for every Nebraska citizen.
- Ensure the Nebraska's sportsmen and women have access to state and federally managed public lands to enjoy outdoor pursuits.
- Educate, promote, and develop awareness for the rights of Nebraska's citizens to fish, trap, hunt, and participate in shooting sports.
- Protect the sportsmen's investment in fish and wildlife management by safeguarding the integrity of user-pay trust funds, license revenue, and other dedicated contributions by hunters and anglers.
- Support and enhance fish and wildlife habitat management and conservation.
- Encourage the growth of outdoor industries by promoting the importance of fishing, hunting, and other related activities to Nebraska's economy.
- Serve as the link between sportsmen and the Nebraska Legislative Sportsmen's Forum by providing advice and guidance on issues affecting fishing, trapping, hunting, and shooting sports.
- Educate, communicate and inform sportsmen about issues that affect fishing, trapping, hunting, and shooting sports, and the means by which they can play a role in resolving these issues on both the state and federal levels.
- Serve as a conduit or conservation organizations, sportsmen's groups, state legislators, and state conservation agencies to the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation in Washington D.C..